The Remando report designer enables the project administrator to select from an out-of-the-box selection of report sections and to create custom report sections
Out of the box report sections
The pre-defined report section are primarily for 360, team 360 and 360 pulse type projects. These provide a breakdown of all information by the relationship between the respondent and the subject. All report sections can be re-ordered and proved various rendering options. Provided are:
- Feedback Summary - How was each question answered? A question by question summary is provided. This includes modal values, randomised text response and averages by relationship
- Top & Bottom Items - What were your highest and lowest scoring questions? These are listed together with relationship breakdown data
- Perception Differences - Where are the differences between your self perception and the perception of others? The greatest differences are outlined here and broken down by relationship
- Respondent List - How many people of each relationship responded? How many were requested? What was your response rate like?
- Section Averages - How did you score in the overall competencies?
Custom report sections
The Remando report designer splits the custom report modelling into two distinct stages:
- Data aggregation modelling
- Rendering options
A built-in scripting language (Roo) enables the flexible grouping and computation of selected sets of questions. Virtually any algorithm can be modelled to come out with a value for reporting. These computed values can then be processed using a number of graphical and non-graphical output options including spider graphs, polarity graphs, bar graphs etc.
Remando supports role-based security profiles with the addition of account level data access controls defined by responsibility links.
This enables tight control of enterprise data to be retained whilst still empowering users to manage their workload effectively.
Specific emphasis has been placed on usability features to make using Remando a simple, intuitive and rewarding experience that delivers rich data access and process automation with the least effort and the maximum degree of flexibility.
The application is built using Datalogic Solutions' hiJump application framework that leverages a sophisticated core domain model and simplified user interface architecture, to deliver speed and scalability even across narrow-bandwidth networks.
Various opportunities exist to integrate Remando with a client's existing control solutions to ease the project implementation and deliver meaningful change fast. All integration solutions work at the divisional level so that a heterogeneous architecture can be supported without losing the benefits of enterprise wide reporting from a single instance.