Remando is an enterprise strength internal survey tool able to deliver the complete range of employee surveys and analysis required by advanced organisations
who take employee development seriously.
It has been built to address the need for a robust, scalable and easily managed platform capable of undertaking high volume surveys with tens of thousands of respondents on a global basis, coupled with total reporting flexibility and sophisticated management tools.
- Multi-Purpose - a range of surveys can be managed including employee 360, team 360, individual pulse, organisational and psychometric, all from the same platform
- Flexible - all attributes of the survey can be customised including the question structure, the response types, the report form and content plus the manner in which the survey is managed and executed
- Controlled - sophisticated survey management area allows for multiple administrators to share workload across large projects with specific responsibilites
- Multi-lingual - full language support allows the user to create multi-lingual surveys covering question delivery in Latin languages, Arabic, Cyrilic and all Far-eastern character sets
- Rich - customised on-line and PDF reporting design is supported for each survey including survey-level branding, wide colour pallets, report sequencing, graphical representations and much more
- Scalable - the system has been designed, built and operated on a global scale supporting thousands of surveys and millions of responses
Remando is built to make the process of managing enterprise-wide surveys easy while still retaining the maximum level of flexibility and customisation to
deliver the desired solution without compromise
Administrators are provided with a 'one-stop shop' for creating and managing multiple types of surveys. End users gain access to a single place to view and advance their development needs.
Please select from the menu on the left to see specific details of some of Remando's features
Remando supports role-based security profiles with the addition of account level data access controls defined by responsibility links.
This enables tight control of enterprise data to be retained whilst still empowering users to manage their workload effectively.
Specific emphasis has been placed on usability features to make using Remando a simple, intuitive and rewarding experience that delivers rich data access and process automation with the least effort and the maximum degree of flexibility.
The application is built using Datalogic Solutions’ hiJump application framework that leverages a sophisticated core domain model and simplified user interface architecture, to deliver speed and scalability even across narrow-bandwidth networks.
Various opportunities exist to integrate Remando with a client’s existing control solutions to ease the project implementation and deliver meaningful change fast. All integration solutions work at the divisional level so that a heterogeneous architecture can be supported without losing the benefits of enterprise wide reporting from a single instance.